Spumante Cuvée Extra Dry
Grapes and territory
- The grapes are cultivated and harvested respecting the ecosystem.
- White grapes cultivated in the hills, featuring medium-sized, round, green-yellow in colour berries which become then golden yellow at full ripeness.
- Straw yellow in colour wine with a particularly delicate and fine aroma and fruity hints.
- Its velvety bubbles caress the palate, reminding joy and happiness moments.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,5 gr/lt
- Sugar 17 gr/lt
- Sparkling wine for any occasion, ideal as aperitif, it perfectly matches with appetizers and light delicate first courses, especially with seafood and vegetables dishes.
- 6-8° C