Spumante VNC Rosè Extra Dry
Sparkling rosè wines are very popular and suitable for a variety of occasions thanks to their characteristic of not being either too sweet or too dry. They are typically ‘rosy’ in colour and are perfect as an aperitif wine. The VNC Prosecco sparkling rosè wine is extra dry and comes from the full-flavoured, richly aromatic, red hillside grapes. A vigorous vine and a well-adapted terrain produce an innovative product that is the result of late harvesting and soft pressing and presents intense white fruit aromas with secondary spiced notes. The wine has the soft, delicate and persistent perlage of a brilliant rosè and features the inevitable velvety bubbles that caress the palate.
Grapes and territory
- Red grapes sourced hills rich in aromatic substances .
- Vigorous vine ideal for limestone soils , well exposed to the sun.
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Innovative, because it is obtained from a late harvest and pressing, it is sweet, broad and balanced.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense aromas of white fruit in addition to spicy notes.
- Velvety bubbles that caress the palate.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,5 gr/lt
- Sugar 17 gr/lt
- Excellent aperitif wine, perfect with seafood salad , dishes based on fish and shellfish, soups also particularly rich and tasty.
- Serving temperature 6-8°C.
VNC Prosecco Spumante Extra Dry Rosè is perfect as both an aperitif and a table wine, especially when combined with fish-based dishes, seafood cocktails, crustaceans and soups. As all rosè wines are at their best when served cold, the ideal serving temperature is between 6 and 8° C. As extra dry wine, it has a higher residual sugar content than a brut, namely 17 gr. / litre. Its alcohol content is not excessive, namely at 11%, and it is low in sulphur dioxide.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service