Spumante VNC Cuvèe Extra Dry Millesimato
This is a sparkling straw-yellow coloured wine with an intense bouquet. It is extra dry, despite its “dry” classification, and is enriched with more gentle notes of sweetness than that of a brut. Residual sugar is 17 g / litre, a factor that leads to its categorisation as dry / smooth. A medium-sweet, agreeable, vivacious flavour with a perlage that is typical of these white hillside grapes, a variety that is characteristically medium sized and round and with a green-yellow colour that turns golden yellow in full maturity.
Grapes and territory
- White grapes sourced hilly, medium-sized, round , yellow- green in color that become golden brown at full maturity .
- Traditional off-skin method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Wine not binding , it has a pale yellow color and intense aroma .
- It is fresh and light , it tastes mildly sweet and inviting.
- Intense aromas of white fruit in addition to spicy notes.
- Elegant bouquet.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,5 gr/lt
- Sugar 17 gr/lt
- Sparkling wine very versatile, it pairs well with each dish and thanks to the low alcohol content
- it s very drinkable.
- Serving temperature 6-8 ° C
This wine is a cuvée and, as such, is made by blending grapes of different varieties and vintages processed as though they were a single vintage. The characteristics and peculiarities of this sparkling wine mean it is an ideal accompaniment for a variety of dishes, especially fish, seafood and white meats, and it is easy to drink due to its low level of alcohol (11%) and sulphur dioxide. This is a fresh wine that is best served cold, ideally between 6 and 8 degrees.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service