Spumante VNC Cuvée Brut Millesimato
A Spumante, or Sparkling wine with a straw-yellow colour and a fresh, delicate taste. The extended Charmat method used in the production ensures increased pressure in the bubbles and the wine is made using a blend of grapes of different varieties, as the term Cuvée indicates. More specifically, the sparkling wine produced by our company is made from white hillside vines that characteristically produce medium-sized, round, yellow and green grapes that turn golden yellow on reaching maturity.
Grapes and territory
- White grapes sourced hilly, medium-sized, round, yellow – green that become golden brown at full maturity.
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Straw yellow in color.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense and elegant bouquet.
- Fresh and delicate taste.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5.7 gr. /lt.
- Sugars 10 gr./lt.
- It is at its best with dishes of pasta or risotto.
- Excellent as an aperitif and throughout the meal, even with fish.
- Serving temperature 6-8 ° C
Alcoholic fermentation occurs at a controlled temperature and the process used is the extended Charmat process, a derivation of the Charmat method with an extended period of maturation in contact with the yeasts.
The resulting product is a fresh, delicate sparkling wine with a fine, persistent and intense bouquet – a brut with residual sugar level of 10 g/litre, a percentage alcohol of 11% and a low content of sulphur dioxide. Given its properties, this wine is ideal for accompanying light pasta or rice and fish-based dishes. Excellent as an aperitif wine and ideally served at 6 to 8 degrees.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service