Prosecco COìNE Superiore Docg Extra Dry
This is one of the finest Prosecco in Italy and one of the principal products of Carlo Bisol Solighetto. This variation of Prosecco COìNE DOCG is a high-quality wine that comes from the Glera variety grapes from the hillside vineyards of Valdobbiadene, the basis for all Prosecco production. A sparkling wine, it is fermented using the traditional varietal method at controlled temperature using the extended Charmat process. Its organoleptic properties offer us a pale yellow wine with a fine, persistent perlage, a characteristically elegant and intense aroma with additional fruit notes and an inviting dry taste.
- Prosecco (Glera)
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Straw yellow in color.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense and elegant aroma.
- Mellow and savory flavor.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,5gr/lt
- Sugar 17 gr/lt
- It is at its best with light pasta or rice.
- Excellent as an aperitif and throughout the meal.
- Serving temperature 8-10°C.
This is an extra dry wine with gentle sweet notes and is excellent as both an aperitif and as a table wine, combining perfectly with fish dishes, delicate pastries, cheeses and meats. The residual sugar is 17 g / litre and the alcohol content is 11%. This wine has a low sulphur dioxide content and is ideally served between 8 and 10° C.
- Packaging made of durable polymer cardboard
- We can guarantee excellent quality of all goods
- 7 days refund policy
- Courier delivery – Free shipping to European countries (minimum 6 bottles)
- Gift wrap