Prosecco COìNE Superiore Docg Brut
This sparkling wine is obtained from the hillside vineyards of Valdobbiadene and is fermented using the traditional varietal method at controlled temperature using the extended Charmat process. The longer exposure to yeasts gives the wine its pale yellow colour. This is a sparkling wine with intense aromas and an elegant, fresh, delicate taste and it is suitable for any occasion. Its fine, persistent perlage makes it ideal for a variety of combinations, especially light pasta and rice dishes. It is also ideal as a table or aperitif wine.
- Prosecco (Glera)
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Straw yellow in color.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense and elegant aroma.
- Fresh and delicate taste.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,7 gr/lt
- Sugar 10 gr/lt
- It is at its best with light pasta or rice.
- Excellent as an aperitif and throughout the meal.
- Serving temperature 6-8°C.
Its alcohol content is 11% and its residual sugar is 10 g / litre. The Coìne brut Prosecco Superiore DOCG is in fact a brut and, as such, is both dry and sweet. This is an agreeable, harmonious Prosecco with a low sulphur dioxide content and guaranteed quality – as all our wines. It is suitable for all occasions and presents a slightly fruity aroma and taste when served between 6 and 8° C.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service