Prosecco VNC Doc Extra Dry
This is an extra dry wine, but with subtle notes that lean ever so slightly towards sweetness. The classification may be misleading as the Prosecco VNC Extra Dry also has a residual sugar of 17 gr / litre and has a smoother taste. This is a DOC wine the production of which is controlled and, as with all Prosecco wines, comes from Glera variety grapes. It is produced using the traditional varietal method at controlled temperature using the extended Charmat process, a slightly longer process than normal.
- Prosecco ( Glera )
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Straw yellow in color.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense and elegant aroma.
- Savory and dry flavor.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,5 gr/lt
- Sugars 17 gr/lt
- It is at its best with fish based dishes .
- Excellent as an aperitif and throughout any meal.
- Serving temperature 8-10 °
As a characteristic of an extra dry Prosecco it combines perfectly with a variety of dishes, in particular fish and white meats. It also combines well with cheeses and vegetable-based soups and it is ideal as both an aperitif or after meals. Its colour is straw yellow and its perlage fine and persistent. The aroma is intense with floral notes and the taste is dry and very inviting. The ideal serving temperature is between 8 and 10°C and the total acidity of the wine is 5.5 gr / litre.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service