Prosecco VNC Brut Doc Magnum
Prosecco is one of our company’s star products. Prosecco DOC is made from Glera grapes, a variety that grows on the hillsides of Treviso, where our company is located. In this cradle of territorial tradition Prosecco is born – the product of passion and experience.
Prosecco VNC Brut Magnum DOC is produced using the traditional method of varietal fermentation at controlled temperature using the Charmat process, thereby achieving a brut with a beautiful pale-yellow, delicate and persistent colour and a dry, intense but elegant flavour. Being a brut, its sugar content is lower than that of a dry or extra-dry white wine, 10 g / litre.
- Prosecco ( Glera )
- Traditional off-skins method at controlled temperature.
- Long Charmat
- Straw yellow in color.
- Fine and persistent perlage.
- Intense and elegant aroma.
- Fresh and delicate taste.
- Alcohol 11% vol.
- Acidity 5,7 gr/lt
- Sugar 10 gr/lt
- It is at its best with light pasta or rice.
- Excellent as an aperitif and throughout the meal.
- Serving temperature 6-8 °C.
The alcohol content is not too high (11%) and the ideal serving temperature is 8 to 10° C. A characteristic of Prosecco is that is an excellent option for an aperitif as well as for accompanying food, particularly delicate fish and meat dishes.
Prosecco Brut DOC is low in sulphur dioxide and is retailed in Magnum format.
- Safe packaging to protect the goods
- 7 days right to return
- 48h delivery
- Free delivery within EU (minimum 6 bottles)
- Shipment by courier service